CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT
A custom pet portrait may be the perfect gift for someone who is missing their best friend following the loss of a much-loved pet. A personalised painting of your current favourite pet can be treasured forever.
As you will see if you look around my website, I don’t just paint cats and dogs! If you have a more unusual pet, please let me know what you would like, I can usually help!
Feel free to contact me with any questions before you decide to book your pet portrait. The price shown is the full price for your unique acrylic painting on a quality deep box canvas, payable in advance.
Please note that customised art orders are non-refundable. The full price for an A4 deep box canvas pet portrait is £125.00. If you would prefer to initially pay a 50% non-returnable deposit of £62.50, and pay the balance of £62.50 on completion, please let me know and I can send you a separate invoice. Thank you for understanding.
- You supply good quality photographs of your pet (taken in natural light, with plenty of detail) – if you live near Merstham, I can discuss taking photos for you if you prefer
- Please tell me about your pet, so I can capture their personality
- I will email you some preliminary sketches and we will agree which pose to use for your unique painting
- I will send you progress reports with photos of the painting as it progresses so that you can feel involved
- Your painting will be ready in 4 – 6 weeks. If you need it more quickly please let me know as I may be able to help
- Once you are happy with the finished result, I will attach a hanging kit to your pet portrait.
- I will then carefully package your painting and send it by a signed and insured service to ensure it reaches you safely.
A4 sized deep box canvas 21 x 29.7 cm x 3.8 cm deep (approx 8.3″ x 11.7″ x 1.5″), painted on all sides.
Box canvasses can be hung straight on the wall and do not need frames.
Prints can be purchased later for your friends and family.
Copyright non-transferable with sale (see FAQs for further details).