ORIGINAL PERSONALISED PET PORTRAIT
An original personalised pet portrait will be treasured forever by any pet owner. It could be the perfect gift for someone who is missing their best friend following the loss of a much-loved pet.
As you will see if you look around my website, I don’t just paint cats and dogs! If you have a more unusual pet, please let me know what you would like, I can usually help!
Feel free to contact me with any questions before you decide to book your pet portrait. The price shown is the full price for your unique acrylic painting on a quality deep box canvas, payable in advance.
Please note that customised art orders are non-refundable. The full price for a 30 x 40 cm pet portrait is £230.00. If you would prefer to initially pay a 50% non-returnable deposit of £115.00, and pay the balance of £115.00 on completion, please let me know and I can send you a separate invoice. Thank you for understanding.
- You supply good quality photographs of your pet (taken in natural light, with plenty of detail) – if you live near Merstham, I can discuss taking photos for you if you prefer
- Please tell me about your pet, so I can capture their personality
- I will email you some preliminary sketches and we will agree which pose to use for your unique painting
- I will send you progress reports with photos of the painting as it progresses so that you can feel involved
- Your painting will be ready in 4 – 6 weeks. If you need it more quickly please let me know as I may be able to help
- Once you are happy with the finished result, I will then carefully package your painting and send it by a signed and insured service to ensure it reaches you safely.
- If you would like me to arrange framing, £30.00 will usually cover the cost of mount and frame – we can discuss options that will suit your painting and home decor.
- Certificate of Authenticity included
30 x 40 cm (11.8″ x 15.74″), unframed, to fit 40 x 50 cm (15.74″ x 19.68″) frame.
Your pet portrait will be painted in acrylics on high quality watercolour paper, ready for framing.
You will receive the original acrylic painting. Frame not included unless otherwise agreed.
Prints can be purchased later for your friends and family.
I want you to be happy with your pet portrait painting, so I’ve answered the most commonly asked questions here. If I’ve missed anything, feel free to ask!
Copyright non-transferable with sale.