TIGER ART PRINT
This tiger art print is a high quality print from an original wild cat painting of a beautiful Amur tiger shown in red and orange tones.
The original acrylic painting was painted from sketches at a UK conservation park. Amur tiger are also known as Siberian tigers. Did you know there are more Amur tigers in captivity than in the wild? Let’s hope that the breeding programmes help to save these beautiful creatures.
This print is an ideal gift for anyone who loves these magnificent wild cats.
• Printed on my own professional printer in a non-smoking household
• Giclee print (archival pigment print) of a colourful tiger, from an original acrylic painting by Caroline Skinner
• Printed with pigment inks on 315g archival fine art paper to prevent fading
• Image size (W x H) 8″ x 6″ (20.3 x 15.2 cm)
• Off white mount included, to fit standand 8″ x 10″ frame.
• Please note that frame is not included.
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
• I carefully package your print to ensure it reaches you safely
• If your country is not listed, please ask about shipping rates
• Shipped in 1 – 3 business days once payment clears (and often more quickly)
Copyright non-transferable with sale.