How to Commission Your Pet Portrait
Things for you to consider when choosing an artist to paint a custom pet portrait of your favourite pet(s):
- Do you like their painting style? Have a look at some of their work.
- How many pets can be included?
- What size and colours would you like?
- Do you want a framed pet portrait, or a box canvas?
- Can you provide good quality photos?
- Will you be given progress reports?
- Can you collect your painting or will it be delivered?
- When would you like your painting?
- How much will it cost?
This is a photo of Maggie with her owner Jessica and the finished painting I sent to her as the winner of a free pet portrait prize draw.
Jessica said “Thank you so much for sending our amazing painting. We love it!!“
This beautiful Entlebucher Mountain Dog painting was a surprise for her owners: ” The painting is wonderful and they were really pleased with it.” Bernard H
Here are more examples of some other pet portraits I’ve painted – note that as I also paint wildlife and farm animals, I can paint more unusual pets as well as your gorgeous cats and dogs!
I only open my pet portrait bookings a few times a year. If you are interested in a pet portrait, please contact me with details of your pet(s) for a current price list and estimated timescales for completion.