PURPLE ELEPHANT CLOSE UP
Have you ever seen a purple elephant close up? There’s something very satisfying about a small close-up painting of a very large elephant! Elephant lovers will enjoy this unusual view of an elephant in far from usual cheerful colours.
I created this colourful square elephant art from my observations in UK conservation parks. You can see every wrinkle in this detailed study of an elephant’s face and this gorgeous wall decor will be a talking point in your home.
This unusual painting is an ideal gift for elephant lovers who also love purple artwork.
• Original painting in acrylic paint of a purple elephant in close-up
• Painted on box canvas 20 x 20 cm
• Supplied with light coloured glazed wooden frame (glass may be removed for orders outside the UK)
• Total frame size (HxWxD) 24.5 cm x 24.5 cm x 3.5 cm (approx 9.5″ x 9.5″ x 1.5″)
• Signed by the artist
10% of profits from this sale go to Fauna and Flora International
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
• I carefully package each artwork with protective layers to ensure it reaches you safely
• I use insured and trackable postal services, so you will need to sign for it on arrival
Shipped in 1 – 3 business days once payment clears
I want you to be happy with your wildlife painting, so I’ve answered the most commonly asked questions here. If I’ve missed anything, feel free to ask!
Copyright non-transferable with sale.